NON-DESTRUCTIVE TESTING (NDT) PRODUCTS High-quality for various industries
Flyingvision is your trusted partner for high-performance and innovative Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) solutions. We develop and manufacture a wide range of NDT products for service providers in the energy, petrochemical, shipbuilding, and steel industries. Our visual inspection, magnetic particle testing, radiography, and ultrasonic solutions are designed to address the specific challenges of each industry and ensure the quality, safety, and durability of installations and infrastructure.
Our NDT product ranges
MAGNETIC PARTICLE INSPECTION – MPI
Discover our innovative range of battery-powered magnetic particle inspection yoke. We offer a complete, ultra-high performance, and ergonomic range of portable magnetic particle inspection yoke, allowing you to conduct field inspections autonomously.
ULTRASONICS – UT / PA
Discover our ultrasonic or Phased Array testing solutions. We provide carriers and mechatronic systems for deploying US or PA testing methods in the field, as well as our own ultrasonic testing system adaptable for numerous applications (production line, robotics, education, field testing).
LEAK TESTING – LT
Discover our solutions for conducting your leak tests using vacuum boxes. We offer a range of innovative and extremely durable vacuum boxes and accessories to perform your leak tests with the best possible efficiency.
RADIOGRAPHY – RT
Explore our range of products and accessories dedicated to radiographic testing. We offer a complete range of accessories designed to enhance the comfort of gamma radiography shots, ensure the safety of transporting gamma source, and optimize the quality and processing of radiographs.
At Flyingvision, we pride ourselves on providing cutting-edge NDT products tailored to the specific needs of each industry. Our team of experts is available to help you select the best solution for your needs and support you throughout your project. Feel free to contact us to learn more about our range of non-destructive testing products and all our services.
What is Non-Destructive Testing?
Non-Destructive Testing (NDT), also known as Non-Destructive Examination (NDE), encompasses a set of methods that allow the integrity of materials, installations, and infrastructures in numerous industries, such as energy, petrochemicals, steelmaking, or shipbuilding, to be verified. For nuclear power plants, the term Non-Destructive Examination is primarily used.
As essential elements of quality control, these NDT methods provide information about the integrity of the material or infrastructure at different stages of its life. They aim to highlight potential defects, whether it’s about availability, compliance, or safety of use for a product’s intended purpose, without degrading or compromising their future use.
Non-Destructive Testing, therefore, allows for the inspection of installations, identifying existing faults for compliance, and thus ensuring their quality, safety, and durability.
What are the different methods of non-destructive testing?
NDT-NDE consists of several methods, each offering the highest quality and reliability controls to meet specific needs. Among these non-destructive testing methods are:
- Magnetic Particle Inspection (MPI): for detecting surface flaws in ferromagnetic elements
- Ultrasonics (UT): analyzing an ultrasonic wave propagated in the inspected part
- Radiography (RT): for checking the integrity of a product or material, or probing the core of a part
- Visual Inspection (VT): encompassing all techniques using the visible light spectrum
- Leak Testing (LT): for locating leaks and determining their significance in terms of flow or rate.
To meet all your specific NDT control needs, Flyingvision offers innovative products for each method.
What is the scope of application of non-destructive testing?
Due to the importance of quality control, safety, and risk management, NDE has become essential in numerous industrial sectors, with an ever-expanding application scope: metallurgical industries, energy, nuclear, aerospace, petrochemical, rail, and more.
Non-Destructive Testing can intervene at three stages of the product or installation lifecycle: before manufacturing, during manufacturing, and during use:
- Before manufacturing, non-destructive tests can: analyze a structure and verify its quality specifications against the requirements. At this stage, NDT allows for the detection of defects and the determination of their nature and dimensions,
- During manufacturing, non-destructive examinations help control processes, especially those automated and involving equipment installed on the production line. At this stage, NDE helps, having identified defects, to locate or sort defective products,
- During the use of the product or installation, especially during maintenance operations or following the detection of behavioral anomalies, non-destructive tests play a crucial role. To ensure the most reliable control, NDE aims to estimate, as accurately as possible, the nature and dimensions of the damage, to determine its severity and potential harm.